This blog post will cover what we’ve achieved, how our biggest, most exciting challenge is yet to come, and how government needs to work together to get there.
We held the fifth cross-government content conference - ConCon5 - in London on Wednesday 15 March. It was the biggest yet, with over 275 people attending on the day and 73 watching the live stream.
I’m Trisha Doyle, the Head of Content Design for GDS, and I want to tell you about our work on GOV.UK’s content operating model, following on from Neil Williams’ blog post about it a few months ago.
We want to work better with other content designers across government working on GOV.UK, so we're inviting content designers from across government to come and work with us.
Related content and links
A blog about running and improving the GOV.UK website, for anyone who is working on GOV.UK or interested in how the digital home of the UK government works. Written by the GOV.UK Team
Standards and guidelines
- Celebrating Global Accessibility Awareness Day on GOV.UK 19 May 2022
- Making the GOV.UK feedback component more accessible 28 March 2022
- Replacing the scroll tracker on GOV.UK 17 March 2022
- Incident report: increased error rate on GOV.UK on 5 January 2022 25 February 2022
- How we improved translations on GOV.UK 9 February 2022