This blog post will cover what we’ve achieved, how our biggest, most exciting challenge is yet to come, and how government needs to work together to get there.
We held the fifth cross-government content conference - ConCon5 - in London on Wednesday 15 March. It was the biggest yet, with over 275 people attending on the day and 73 watching the live stream.
I’m Trisha Doyle, the Head of Content Design for GDS, and I want to tell you about our work on GOV.UK’s content operating model, following on from Neil Williams’ blog post about it a few months ago.
We want to work better with other content designers across government working on GOV.UK, so we're inviting content designers from across government to come and work with us.
Related content and links
A blog about running and improving the GOV.UK website, for anyone who is working on GOV.UK or interested in how the digital home of the UK government works. Written by the GOV.UK Team
Standards and guidelines
- A team effort: pair writing the new Skilled Worker visa guidance with Home Office policy experts 14 July 2021
- How Real User Monitoring will improve GOV.UK for everyone 16 June 2021
- Incident report: GOV.UK outage on 8 June 2021 11 June 2021
- How we are creating a product to help new business owners 2 June 2021
- Working in data, insight and user research roles at GOV.UK 28 May 2021