John is the Acting Head of Content Design at DVSA, and works on the information you read on the GOV.UK website.
He worked at the Government Digital Service between December 2015 and June 2016.
Related content and links
A blog about running and improving the GOV.UK website, for anyone who is working on GOV.UK or interested in how the digital home of the UK government works. Written by the GOV.UK Team
Standards and guidelines
- How Real User Monitoring will improve GOV.UK for everyone 16 June 2021
- Incident report: GOV.UK outage on 8 June 2021 11 June 2021
- How we are creating a product to help new business owners 2 June 2021
- Working in data, insight and user research roles at GOV.UK 28 May 2021
- We’ve updated our roadmap for 2021 to 2022 24 May 2021