The information in this blogpost may now be out of date. See the current GOV.UK content and publishing guidance.
1. Make sure you’re in the right profile in the top left drop-down of Google Analytics: ‘www.gov.uk > Single Domain (Entire site - FILTERED) (DEFAULT)
2. Open report Content > Site content > All pages
3. Compare two matching time periods
4. Apply the Absolute Change setting to sort by change rather than absolute values.
5. Request for the report to be emailed to you at the frequency and format you’d like.
Sit back and let Google Analytics insight come to you!