As Neil explained in the GOV.UK 3rd birthday post, we’re focused on 2 main priorities for the rest of this financial year.
Head of Technology for the Digital Group. Responsible for technology and technical teams across GOV.UK, GOV.UK Verify, and various GaaP projects.
More than 2 years after James originally published (w)here are those APIs you promised?, it's time to set the record straight on APIs for GOV.UK.
On Monday 7th April, late night UK time, a serious bug was disclosed in the OpenSSL software that we (and a great many others) use to secure our websites. The bug was such that it was theoretically possible for third parties …
Related content and links
A blog about running and improving the GOV.UK website, for anyone who is working on GOV.UK or interested in how the digital home of the UK government works. Written by the GOV.UK Team
Standards and guidelines
- Undertaking GOV.UK's largest software infrastructure project 20 September 2023
- How we developed GOV.UK’s strategy for growth 24 August 2023
- Making it easier to add images on GOV.UK 10 August 2023
- Updating GOV.UK when there is a machinery of government change 15 June 2023
- Responding to the changing user needs of the COVID-19 landing page 6 March 2023