As Neil explained in the GOV.UK 3rd birthday post, we’re focused on 2 main priorities for the rest of this financial year.
Head of Technology for the Digital Group. Responsible for technology and technical teams across GOV.UK, GOV.UK Verify, and various GaaP projects.
More than 2 years after James originally published (w)here are those APIs you promised?, it's time to set the record straight on APIs for GOV.UK.
On Monday 7th April, late night UK time, a serious bug was disclosed in the OpenSSL software that we (and a great many others) use to secure our websites. The bug was such that it was theoretically possible for third parties …
Related content and links
A blog about running and improving the GOV.UK website, for anyone who is working on GOV.UK or interested in how the digital home of the UK government works. Written by the GOV.UK Team
Standards and guidelines
- Incident report: Some GOV.UK URLs blocked by deceptive site warning 24 November 2022
- Improving the design of subtopic pages 21 November 2022
- How GOV.UK is upgrading to Google Analytics 4 3 November 2022
- Helping people understand cladding and building safety costs 27 October 2022
- Why and how we updated the GOV.UK campaign templates 5 October 2022