As Neil explained in the GOV.UK 3rd birthday post, we’re focused on 2 main priorities for the rest of this financial year.
Head of Technology for the Digital Group. Responsible for technology and technical teams across GOV.UK, GOV.UK Verify, and various GaaP projects.
More than 2 years after James originally published (w)here are those APIs you promised?, it's time to set the record straight on APIs for GOV.UK.
On Monday 7th April, late night UK time, a serious bug was disclosed in the OpenSSL software that we (and a great many others) use to secure our websites. The bug was such that it was theoretically possible for third parties …
Related content and links
A blog about running and improving the GOV.UK website, for anyone who is working on GOV.UK or interested in how the digital home of the UK government works. Written by the GOV.UK Team
Standards and guidelines
- Incident report: Unable to subscribe and unsubscribe from email alerts on 30 to 31 May 2022 17 June 2022
- What we’ve learned from one year of Real User Monitoring data on GOV.UK 13 June 2022
- Iterating the GOV.UK proposition: the first of our improvements for 2022 6 June 2022
- Celebrating Global Accessibility Awareness Day on GOV.UK 19 May 2022
- Making the GOV.UK feedback component more accessible 28 March 2022