The slides from the SPRINT GO workshops are now available. If you weren't able to make the event on 30 January, or want to refer back to the workshops, here are the full presentations. Agile for everyone, by Amy Wagner: …
Brooke is a Transition Manager at GDS, helping agencies and ALBs move to GOV.UK.
We held our first few user needs workshops with agencies at the end of September, in order to test the format of the sessions. Thanks to feedback from both agency and GDS colleagues following these trials, we’ve iterated different versions …
Related content and links
A blog about running and improving the GOV.UK website, for people who create or manage content on the site, frequent users and anyone else who is interested. Written by the GOV.UK team.
Act now to comply with new accessibility regulations
New regulations mean public sector bodies have a legal duty to make websites and apps accessible. Service and product owners for central government’s website, GOV.UK, need to upload an accessibility page and publishers need to upload an accessible documents policy.
Find out how your public sector organisation is impacted at GOV.UK/accessibility-regulations.
Standards and guidelines
- Respecting users’ privacy on GOV.UK accounts 21 January 2021
- The technical architecture behind a GOV.UK account 7 January 2021
- Five things we’ve learned from researching the GOV.UK account 9 December 2020
- How we designed the GOV.UK accounts trial 26 November 2020
- Mapping the “Start a Business” journey on GOV.UK 14 October 2020