For the past few weeks, we've been working on making improvements to the GOV.UK publishing pipeline. Here's what we've done so far and what's coming next.
Related content and links
A blog about running and improving the GOV.UK website, for anyone who is working on GOV.UK or interested in how the digital home of the UK government works. Written by the GOV.UK Team
Standards and guidelines
Read GOV.UK standards and guidelines on blogs, URLs, service requests, Welsh, logos and more.
- How we’re preparing for the migration to Google Analytics 4 24 August 2022
- The impact of removing jQuery on our web performance 15 August 2022
- How and why we removed jQuery from GOV.UK 11 August 2022
- Rolling out a new design for browsing GOV.UK by topic 8 August 2022
- How we're saving publishers time by converting formatted text 29 July 2022