Find out how the Platform Health team at GOV.UK introduced a prioritisation system for fixing bugs, how they iterated it, and how you can use their approach.
Steve Messer - Product Manager, GOV.UK
We're improving our site search on GOV.UK to be more reliable and relevant for users. Find out what we've done and what we plan to do next.
For the past few weeks, we've been working on making improvements to the GOV.UK publishing pipeline. Here's what we've done so far and what's coming next.
Related content and links
A blog about running and improving the GOV.UK website, for anyone who is working on GOV.UK or interested in how the digital home of the UK government works. Written by the GOV.UK Team
Standards and guidelines
- How we ran a discovery for GOV.UK publishing permissions 25 January 2023
- Improving how users search for local information on GOV.UK 7 December 2022
- Incident report: Some GOV.UK URLs blocked by deceptive site warning 24 November 2022
- Improving the design of subtopic pages 21 November 2022
- How GOV.UK is upgrading to Google Analytics 4 3 November 2022