Find out how the Platform Health team at GOV.UK introduced a prioritisation system for fixing bugs, how they iterated it, and how you can use their approach.
Steve Messer - Product Manager, GOV.UK
We're improving our site search on GOV.UK to be more reliable and relevant for users. Find out what we've done and what we plan to do next.
For the past few weeks, we've been working on making improvements to the GOV.UK publishing pipeline. Here's what we've done so far and what's coming next.
Related content and links
A blog about running and improving the GOV.UK website, for anyone who is working on GOV.UK or interested in how the digital home of the UK government works. Written by the GOV.UK Team
Standards and guidelines
- A team effort: pair writing the new Skilled Worker visa guidance with Home Office policy experts 14 July 2021
- How Real User Monitoring will improve GOV.UK for everyone 16 June 2021
- Incident report: GOV.UK outage on 8 June 2021 11 June 2021
- How we are creating a product to help new business owners 2 June 2021
- Working in data, insight and user research roles at GOV.UK 28 May 2021