Find out how the Platform Health team at GOV.UK introduced a prioritisation system for fixing bugs, how they iterated it, and how you can use their approach.
Steve Messer - Product Manager, GOV.UK
We're improving our site search on GOV.UK to be more reliable and relevant for users. Find out what we've done and what we plan to do next.
For the past few weeks, we've been working on making improvements to the GOV.UK publishing pipeline. Here's what we've done so far and what's coming next.
Related content and links
A blog about running and improving the GOV.UK website, for anyone who is working on GOV.UK or interested in how the digital home of the UK government works. Written by the GOV.UK Team
Standards and guidelines
- A bold new look for the GOV.UK homepage 1 November 2023
- Undertaking GOV.UK's largest software infrastructure project 20 September 2023
- How we developed GOV.UK’s strategy for growth 24 August 2023
- Making it easier to add images on GOV.UK 10 August 2023
- Updating GOV.UK when there is a machinery of government change 15 June 2023