Find out how the Platform Health team at GOV.UK introduced a prioritisation system for fixing bugs, how they iterated it, and how you can use their approach.
Steve Messer - Product Manager, GOV.UK
We're improving our site search on GOV.UK to be more reliable and relevant for users. Find out what we've done and what we plan to do next.
For the past few weeks, we've been working on making improvements to the GOV.UK publishing pipeline. Here's what we've done so far and what's coming next.
Related content and links
A blog about running and improving the GOV.UK website, for anyone who is working on GOV.UK or interested in how the digital home of the UK government works. Written by the GOV.UK Team
Standards and guidelines
- Celebrating Global Accessibility Awareness Day on GOV.UK 19 May 2022
- Making the GOV.UK feedback component more accessible 28 March 2022
- Replacing the scroll tracker on GOV.UK 17 March 2022
- Incident report: increased error rate on GOV.UK on 5 January 2022 25 February 2022
- How we improved translations on GOV.UK 9 February 2022