Users sometimes want to switch between different types of content on GOV.UK. We've been experimenting with a new way of doing this.
Ganesh Senthi, Senior Product Manager, GOV.UK Data Labs
Over the coming months, we are working to improve sections of GOV.UK that relate to government departments and agencies (what we define as ‘organisations’).
Related content and links
A blog about running and improving the GOV.UK website, for anyone who is working on GOV.UK or interested in how the digital home of the UK government works. Written by the GOV.UK Team
Standards and guidelines
- How we’re preparing for the migration to Google Analytics 4 24 August 2022
- The impact of removing jQuery on our web performance 15 August 2022
- How and why we removed jQuery from GOV.UK 11 August 2022
- Rolling out a new design for browsing GOV.UK by topic 8 August 2022
- How we're saving publishers time by converting formatted text 29 July 2022