Find out how we’re meeting changing users’ expectations by evolving our architecture and infrastructure to be platforms and services.
Himal Mandalia, Head of Technology at GOV.UK, Government Digital Service (GDS)
We’re hiring developers, technical architects and site reliability engineers for the next chapter of GOV.UK: dynamic content and personalisation. Come join us.
Related content and links
A blog about running and improving the GOV.UK website, for anyone who is working on GOV.UK or interested in how the digital home of the UK government works. Written by the GOV.UK Team
Standards and guidelines
- How we ran a discovery for GOV.UK publishing permissions 25 January 2023
- Improving how users search for local information on GOV.UK 7 December 2022
- Incident report: Some GOV.UK URLs blocked by deceptive site warning 24 November 2022
- Improving the design of subtopic pages 21 November 2022
- How GOV.UK is upgrading to Google Analytics 4 3 November 2022