Find out how we’re meeting changing users’ expectations by evolving our architecture and infrastructure to be platforms and services.
Himal Mandalia, Head of Technology at GOV.UK, Government Digital Service (GDS)
We’re hiring developers, technical architects and site reliability engineers for the next chapter of GOV.UK: dynamic content and personalisation. Come join us.
Related content and links
A blog about running and improving the GOV.UK website, for anyone who is working on GOV.UK or interested in how the digital home of the UK government works. Written by the GOV.UK Team
Standards and guidelines
- Platforms and services: the GOV.UK architecture strategy 9 September 2021
- Working with user feedback during COVID-19 16 August 2021
- How and why we switched to Continuous Deployment on GOV.UK 5 August 2021
- A team effort: pair writing the new Skilled Worker visa guidance with Home Office policy experts 14 July 2021
- How Real User Monitoring will improve GOV.UK for everyone 16 June 2021