Starting 16 March, we’re changing how the content design team in GOV.UK is organised so we can develop closer working relationships across government and prioritise our work more efficiently. We’re also making it easier for GDS content designers to learn …
Ian is the interim Head of Content for GDS.
His previous job was as a GDS transformation manager, working with the Environment Agency.
Before that, he worked for 30 years at the BBC as a producer and journalist in radio and television current affairs and also in corporate headquarters, lobbying government for a continued licence fee.
Related content and links
A blog about running and improving the GOV.UK website, for anyone who is working on GOV.UK or interested in how the digital home of the UK government works. Written by the GOV.UK Team
Standards and guidelines
- How we ran a discovery for GOV.UK publishing permissions 25 January 2023
- Improving how users search for local information on GOV.UK 7 December 2022
- Incident report: Some GOV.UK URLs blocked by deceptive site warning 24 November 2022
- Improving the design of subtopic pages 21 November 2022
- How GOV.UK is upgrading to Google Analytics 4 3 November 2022