We simplified our address finding system using the Ordnance Survey’s Places API. Here’s how we did it and the impact it’s had on GOV.UK and its users.
Jonathan Nichols, Lead Product Manager
How we trialled and standardised a new automatic deployment process for GOV.UK, which we're now rolling out across the platform.
Related content and links
A blog about running and improving the GOV.UK website, for anyone who is working on GOV.UK or interested in how the digital home of the UK government works. Written by the GOV.UK Team
Standards and guidelines
- A bold new look for the GOV.UK homepage 1 November 2023
- Undertaking GOV.UK's largest software infrastructure project 20 September 2023
- How we developed GOV.UK’s strategy for growth 24 August 2023
- Making it easier to add images on GOV.UK 10 August 2023
- Updating GOV.UK when there is a machinery of government change 15 June 2023