What do we mean when we talk about being mobile first? This blog post outlines how we are improving GOV.UK to better meet the needs of users on mobile devices.
Stephen McCarthy - Head of Design, GDS and the cross-government design community
Related content and links
A blog about running and improving the GOV.UK website, for anyone who is working on GOV.UK or interested in how the digital home of the UK government works. Written by the GOV.UK Team
Standards and guidelines
Read GOV.UK standards and guidelines on blogs, URLs, service requests, Welsh, logos and more.
- Incident report: Some GOV.UK URLs blocked by deceptive site warning 24 November 2022
- Improving the design of subtopic pages 21 November 2022
- How GOV.UK is upgrading to Google Analytics 4 3 November 2022
- Helping people understand cladding and building safety costs 27 October 2022
- Why and how we updated the GOV.UK campaign templates 5 October 2022