We've been taking a look at how we use navigation (nav) tags in the HTML of our pages and seen some room for improvement. Nav tags are used to identify blocks of links that share a common navigational theme. For …
Frontend developer working in the Mainstream bit of GOV.UK
Related content and links
A blog about running and improving the GOV.UK website, for people who create or manage content on the site, frequent users and anyone else who is interested. Written by the GOV.UK team.
Act now to comply with new accessibility regulations
New regulations mean public sector bodies have a legal duty to make websites and apps accessible. Service and product owners for central government’s website, GOV.UK, need to upload an accessibility page and publishers need to upload an accessible documents policy.
Find out how your public sector organisation is impacted at GOV.UK/accessibility-regulations.
Standards and guidelines
- Apply to be the Head of Programme Delivery for GOV.UK 9 February 2021
- We’ve got a new public GOV.UK roadmap 1 February 2021
- Respecting users’ privacy on GOV.UK accounts 21 January 2021
- The technical architecture behind a GOV.UK account 7 January 2021
- Five things we’ve learned from researching the GOV.UK account 9 December 2020