June and July are the peak times for publishing official documents, particularly annual reports and accounts. You must publish all official documents on GOV.UK - even if you’re an exempt agency (one that doesn’t normally publish on GOV.UK). This process …
Related content and links
A blog about running and improving the GOV.UK website, for people who create or manage content on the site, frequent users and anyone else who is interested. Written by the GOV.UK team.
Act now to comply with new accessibility regulations
New regulations mean public sector bodies have a legal duty to make websites and apps accessible. Service and product owners for central government’s website, GOV.UK, need to upload an accessibility page and publishers need to upload an accessible documents policy.
Find out how your public sector organisation is impacted at GOV.UK/accessibility-regulations.
Standards and guidelines
- Five lessons from how we approached scoping a whole user journey 4 May 2021
- Scoping the “starting and sustaining a business” whole user journey 28 April 2021
- We’re hiring more technologists for GOV.UK 9 April 2021
- 4 tips when applying for a job at GOV.UK 31 March 2021
- Reflections on the GOV.UK accounts trial so far 16 March 2021