We're a few days into the current sprint on the government team, which started on 7th August.
Between now and the 20th, we'll be making progress on:
- Significant evolution of document series: the way you add documents to a series is changing, as a first step towards making this a much more flexible, curated landing page for aggregating related content. Read Alice's post from earlier today for more information.
- Further improvements to attachments management: making html publications function more like attachments; speeding up loading time of the documents tab; moving the summary for publications to refer to the whole page not the first attachment
- Improvements to email alerts: a fix to stop duplicate items in email alerts; improvements to the layout of emails; and a clearer user experience for unsubscribing from a single alert or all alerts with one click
- Design improvements to the admin interface: a new look for the navigation with clearer links to the most commonly used features
- Miscellaneous bug fixes: repairs to document importing tools ahead of ALB transition; re-instating the ability for bulk attachment uploads to overwrite existing attachments with the same filename; fixes for Welsh language translation of the Wales Office homepage, among other things
As ever, you can see the stories for yourself here.
Show and tell
We'll demonstrate the more significant changes from the sprint at our show and tell, which will be on Monday 19th August at 3pm. We welcome departments and agencies to come and join us. Spaces are limited (up to 10 people) and allocated on a first-come, first-served basis. Shout in the comments below or email Alice or me if you want to come along for this one.