When we moved our content and publishing guidance into one place, we said we’d let you know every couple of sprints what we’ve done and what we’ll do next. So here’s our latest update.
What we did
- new sections on manuals and blogging
- more information about policy pages, consultations and open formats
- best practice examples for content types
- information about publishing times
- guidance on choosing your homepage layout
What’s coming up
We’re going to work on:
- more guidance about tables
- new sections about Feedback Explorer (for user comments left on pages) and planning content
- guidance for a new feature to export CSV files from publisher (we'll blog about this soon)
Thanks to everyone who's given us feedback on the blogs or via the feedback form, we’re working our way through all your comments. All your feedback is really useful to us so please carry on telling us what you think via the feedback form, this blog or the online content community (Basecamp).