One of the aims for the GOV.UK roadmap this year was to understand more about how digital tools could improve consultations. In Q3 of this year we hired The Democratic Society and Snook to carry out a 6 week discovery.
We’ve been working to improve the way GOV.UK hosts marketing campaigns. I’m writing this blog post to explain how we are improving the current campaigns functionality by introducing a new campaigns platform.
Related content and links
A blog about running and improving the GOV.UK website, for anyone who is working on GOV.UK or interested in how the digital home of the UK government works. Written by the GOV.UK Team
Standards and guidelines
- A team effort: pair writing the new Skilled Worker visa guidance with Home Office policy experts 14 July 2021
- How Real User Monitoring will improve GOV.UK for everyone 16 June 2021
- Incident report: GOV.UK outage on 8 June 2021 11 June 2021
- How we are creating a product to help new business owners 2 June 2021
- Working in data, insight and user research roles at GOV.UK 28 May 2021