One of the aims for the GOV.UK roadmap this year was to understand more about how digital tools could improve consultations. In Q3 of this year we hired The Democratic Society and Snook to carry out a 6 week discovery.
We’ve been working to improve the way GOV.UK hosts marketing campaigns. I’m writing this blog post to explain how we are improving the current campaigns functionality by introducing a new campaigns platform.
Related content and links
A blog about running and improving the GOV.UK website, for anyone who is working on GOV.UK or interested in how the digital home of the UK government works. Written by the GOV.UK Team
Standards and guidelines
- Celebrating Global Accessibility Awareness Day on GOV.UK 19 May 2022
- Making the GOV.UK feedback component more accessible 28 March 2022
- Replacing the scroll tracker on GOV.UK 17 March 2022
- Incident report: increased error rate on GOV.UK on 5 January 2022 25 February 2022
- How we improved translations on GOV.UK 9 February 2022