This week we’re launching a new section of GOV.UK: ‘childcare and parenting’. It contains existing content, organised in a different way: based on user need. Right now, it looks very similar to the rest of mainstream browse, but this is …
I'm a researcher working on GOV.UK, focusing on improving search and browse.
We recently wrote about how we’re changing browse pages across GOV.UK. Here’s a bit more detail about how we tested and iterated the designs.
Related content and links
A blog about running and improving the GOV.UK website, for anyone who is working on GOV.UK or interested in how the digital home of the UK government works. Written by the GOV.UK Team
Standards and guidelines
- Updating GOV.UK’s crown 19 February 2024
- Moving our most-used publishing tool to the GOV.UK design system 8 February 2024
- The findings of our first generative AI experiment: GOV.UK Chat 18 January 2024
- Experimenting with how generative AI could help GOV.UK users 18 January 2024
- In numbers: How people used GOV.UK in 2023 8 January 2024