GDS is launching an ‘Introduction to Content Design’ course on FutureLearn. Sign up now and read about one learner’s experience from the course pilot we ran last year.
Dawn Kofie - Content designer, Scottish Government
Related content and links
A blog about running and improving the GOV.UK website, for people who create or manage content on the site, frequent users and anyone else who is interested. Written by the GOV.UK team.
Act now to comply with new accessibility regulations
New regulations mean public sector bodies have a legal duty to make websites and apps accessible. Service and product owners for central government’s website, GOV.UK, need to upload an accessibility page and publishers need to upload an accessible documents policy.
Find out how your public sector organisation is impacted at GOV.UK/accessibility-regulations.
Standards and guidelines
- One graph to rule them all 7 August 2020
- Improving the mobile experience on GOV.UK 23 July 2020
- New job opportunities with GOV.UK at the Government Digital Service 9 July 2020
- The 2020 to 2021 GOV.UK roadmap 25 June 2020
- Six lessons from GDS’s ‘Introduction to Content Design’ course 7 May 2020