We’ve reduced the time and effort it takes to create content on GOV.UK by improving the pasting of formatted content. Here’s why and how we did it.
Dilwoar Hussain, Senior Frontend Developer, GDS
Related content and links
A blog about running and improving the GOV.UK website, for anyone who is working on GOV.UK or interested in how the digital home of the UK government works. Written by the GOV.UK Team
Standards and guidelines
Read GOV.UK standards and guidelines on blogs, URLs, service requests, Welsh, logos and more.
- Rolling out a new design for browsing GOV.UK by topic 8 August 2022
- How we're saving publishers time by converting formatted text 29 July 2022
- How we made it easier for publishers to share previews of their work 13 July 2022
- Opening up our code and logic for algorithmic decision-making 4 July 2022
- Incident report: Unable to subscribe and unsubscribe from email alerts on 30 to 31 May 2022 17 June 2022