We’ve reduced the time and effort it takes to create content on GOV.UK by improving the pasting of formatted content. Here’s why and how we did it.
Tobi Ogunsina, Senior Product Manager, GDS
We’ve improved shareable previews which makes it easier for publishers on GOV.UK to share drafts of their work. Here’s why we did it and how.
Related content and links
A blog about running and improving the GOV.UK website, for anyone who is working on GOV.UK or interested in how the digital home of the UK government works. Written by the GOV.UK Team
Standards and guidelines
- Improving how users search for local information on GOV.UK 7 December 2022
- Incident report: Some GOV.UK URLs blocked by deceptive site warning 24 November 2022
- Improving the design of subtopic pages 21 November 2022
- How GOV.UK is upgrading to Google Analytics 4 3 November 2022
- Helping people understand cladding and building safety costs 27 October 2022