We’ve reduced the time and effort it takes to create content on GOV.UK by improving the pasting of formatted content. Here’s why and how we did it.
Tobi Ogunsina, Senior Product Manager, GDS
We’ve improved shareable previews which makes it easier for publishers on GOV.UK to share drafts of their work. Here’s why we did it and how.
Related content and links
A blog about running and improving the GOV.UK website, for anyone who is working on GOV.UK or interested in how the digital home of the UK government works. Written by the GOV.UK Team
Standards and guidelines
- How we’re preparing for the migration to Google Analytics 4 24 August 2022
- The impact of removing jQuery on our web performance 15 August 2022
- How and why we removed jQuery from GOV.UK 11 August 2022
- Rolling out a new design for browsing GOV.UK by topic 8 August 2022
- How we're saving publishers time by converting formatted text 29 July 2022