In the coming weeks, you will notice that it’s much quieter than usual on this blog and all the other blogs run by GDS. It’s because between midnight on Friday, 21 April and the general election on 8 June is …
We're entering the pre-election period now, so this blog is going quiet until after the election. But we'll leave you with a look at the ways in which GOV.UK will help you see what's going on as the election approaches.
Related content and links
A blog about running and improving the GOV.UK website, for people who create or manage content on the site, frequent users and anyone else who is interested. Written by the GOV.UK team.
Act now to comply with new accessibility regulations
New regulations mean public sector bodies have a legal duty to make websites and apps accessible. Service and product owners for central government’s website, GOV.UK, need to upload an accessibility page and publishers need to upload an accessible documents policy.
Find out how your public sector organisation is impacted at GOV.UK/accessibility-regulations.
Standards and guidelines
- Apply to be the Head of Programme Delivery for GOV.UK 9 February 2021
- We’ve got a new public GOV.UK roadmap 1 February 2021
- Respecting users’ privacy on GOV.UK accounts 21 January 2021
- The technical architecture behind a GOV.UK account 7 January 2021
- Five things we’ve learned from researching the GOV.UK account 9 December 2020