This post is about 2 incidents that affected our travel advice pages, and how they were resolved. We’ve posted before about what happens when things go wrong on GOV.UK, and how we classify and prioritise incidents on GOV.UK.
This post is about two severity 1 incidents caused by problems with our third-party suppliers, and how they were resolved. The incidents affected the availability of GOV.UK.
Related content and links
A blog about running and improving the GOV.UK website, for anyone who is working on GOV.UK or interested in how the digital home of the UK government works. Written by the GOV.UK Team
Standards and guidelines
- How we ran a discovery for GOV.UK publishing permissions 25 January 2023
- Improving how users search for local information on GOV.UK 7 December 2022
- Incident report: Some GOV.UK URLs blocked by deceptive site warning 24 November 2022
- Improving the design of subtopic pages 21 November 2022
- How GOV.UK is upgrading to Google Analytics 4 3 November 2022