This post is about 2 incidents that affected our travel advice pages, and how they were resolved. We’ve posted before about what happens when things go wrong on GOV.UK, and how we classify and prioritise incidents on GOV.UK.
This post is about two severity 1 incidents caused by problems with our third-party suppliers, and how they were resolved. The incidents affected the availability of GOV.UK.
Related content and links
A blog about running and improving the GOV.UK website, for anyone who is working on GOV.UK or interested in how the digital home of the UK government works. Written by the GOV.UK Team
Standards and guidelines
- The GOV.UK roadmap: what we’re working on through spring 2022 18 January 2022
- Updating the GOV.UK homepage 13 December 2021
- Launching GOV.UK’s new menu bar 11 November 2021
- How we made the GOV.UK accordion component more accessible 29 October 2021
- Platforms and services: the GOV.UK architecture strategy 9 September 2021