We've been working on improving publishing times for GOV.UK content. One of the ways we've been doing this is by optimising caching.
This post is about 2 incidents that affected our travel advice pages, and how they were resolved. We’ve posted before about what happens when things go wrong on GOV.UK, and how we classify and prioritise incidents on GOV.UK.
Related content and links
A blog about running and improving the GOV.UK website, for anyone who is working on GOV.UK or interested in how the digital home of the UK government works. Written by the GOV.UK Team
Standards and guidelines
- Launching GOV.UK’s new menu bar 11 November 2021
- How we made the GOV.UK accordion component more accessible 29 October 2021
- Platforms and services: the GOV.UK architecture strategy 9 September 2021
- Working with user feedback during COVID-19 16 August 2021
- How and why we switched to Continuous Deployment on GOV.UK 5 August 2021