We've been working on improving publishing times for GOV.UK content. One of the ways we've been doing this is by optimising caching.
This post is about 2 incidents that affected our travel advice pages, and how they were resolved. We’ve posted before about what happens when things go wrong on GOV.UK, and how we classify and prioritise incidents on GOV.UK.
Related content and links
A blog about running and improving the GOV.UK website, for anyone who is working on GOV.UK or interested in how the digital home of the UK government works. Written by the GOV.UK Team
Standards and guidelines
- Rolling out a new design for browsing GOV.UK by topic 8 August 2022
- How we're saving publishers time by converting formatted text 29 July 2022
- How we made it easier for publishers to share previews of their work 13 July 2022
- Opening up our code and logic for algorithmic decision-making 4 July 2022
- Incident report: Unable to subscribe and unsubscribe from email alerts on 30 to 31 May 2022 17 June 2022