Michael Lyons, a content designer at Defra, writes about finding a workaround for splitting tables containing multiple links in Whitehall Publisher. Creating tables in Whitehall Publisher can, initially at least, be vexing. Particularly as the markdown is (understandably) designed to …
Michael Lyons is a content designer at Defra.
Related content and links
A blog about running and improving the GOV.UK website, for anyone who is working on GOV.UK or interested in how the digital home of the UK government works. Written by the GOV.UK Team
Standards and guidelines
Read GOV.UK standards and guidelines on blogs, URLs, service requests, Welsh, logos and more.
- How we’re preparing for the migration to Google Analytics 4 24 August 2022
- The impact of removing jQuery on our web performance 15 August 2022
- How and why we removed jQuery from GOV.UK 11 August 2022
- Rolling out a new design for browsing GOV.UK by topic 8 August 2022
- How we're saving publishers time by converting formatted text 29 July 2022