We’ve recently updated the GOV.UK proposition, which sets out what government information and services should go on the GOV.UK website. Find out what we’ve changed and why.
Thomas Moore, Policy & Strategy Manager
GOV.UK Policy and Strategy Manager
Related content and links
A blog about running and improving the GOV.UK website, for people who create or manage content on the site, frequent users and anyone else who is interested. Written by the GOV.UK team.
Act now to comply with new accessibility regulations
New regulations mean public sector bodies have a legal duty to make websites and apps accessible. Service and product owners for central government’s website, GOV.UK, need to upload an accessibility page and publishers need to upload an accessible documents policy.
Find out how your public sector organisation is impacted at GOV.UK/accessibility-regulations.
Standards and guidelines
- Deputy Director job opportunities with GOV.UK at the Government Digital Service 7 September 2020
- We’ve updated the GOV.UK proposition 20 August 2020
- One graph to rule them all 7 August 2020
- Improving the mobile experience on GOV.UK 23 July 2020
- New job opportunities with GOV.UK at the Government Digital Service 9 July 2020