We held the fifth cross-government content conference - ConCon5 - in London on Wednesday 15 March. It was the biggest yet, with over 275 people attending on the day and 73 watching the live stream.
I’m Trisha Doyle, the Head of Content Design for GDS, and I want to tell you about our work on GOV.UK’s content operating model, following on from Neil Williams’ blog post about it a few months ago.
We want to work better with other content designers across government working on GOV.UK, so we're inviting content designers from across government to come and work with us.
Related content and links
A blog about running and improving the GOV.UK website, for anyone who is working on GOV.UK or interested in how the digital home of the UK government works. Written by the GOV.UK Team
Standards and guidelines
- Updating GOV.UK’s crown 19 February 2024
- Moving our most-used publishing tool to the GOV.UK design system 8 February 2024
- The findings of our first generative AI experiment: GOV.UK Chat 18 January 2024
- Experimenting with how generative AI could help GOV.UK users 18 January 2024
- In numbers: How people used GOV.UK in 2023 8 January 2024