Moving across to Google Analytics 4 is a major project. Here’s how we’re preparing for the move.
Daisy Wain, Lead Performance Analyst, Government Digital Service
The GOV.UK account trial has been running since November, and here’s what we’ve learned so far.
Find out how GOV.UK’s Start a Business team is making better use of data to visualise end to end user journeys through GOV.UK. By looking at the different ways that users navigate our content, we’re able to identify problems and make our services work better for users.
Related content and links
A blog about running and improving the GOV.UK website, for anyone who is working on GOV.UK or interested in how the digital home of the UK government works. Written by the GOV.UK Team
Standards and guidelines
- Undertaking GOV.UK's largest software infrastructure project 20 September 2023
- How we developed GOV.UK’s strategy for growth 24 August 2023
- Making it easier to add images on GOV.UK 10 August 2023
- Updating GOV.UK when there is a machinery of government change 15 June 2023
- Responding to the changing user needs of the COVID-19 landing page 6 March 2023