The GOV.UK account trial has been running since November, and here’s what we’ve learned so far.
Daisy Wain, Senior Performance Analyst
Find out how GOV.UK’s Start a Business team is making better use of data to visualise end to end user journeys through GOV.UK. By looking at the different ways that users navigate our content, we’re able to identify problems and make our services work better for users.
Related content and links
A blog about running and improving the GOV.UK website, for anyone who is working on GOV.UK or interested in how the digital home of the UK government works. Written by the GOV.UK Team
Standards and guidelines
- Platforms and services: the GOV.UK architecture strategy 9 September 2021
- Working with user feedback during COVID-19 16 August 2021
- How and why we switched to Continuous Deployment on GOV.UK 5 August 2021
- A team effort: pair writing the new Skilled Worker visa guidance with Home Office policy experts 14 July 2021
- How Real User Monitoring will improve GOV.UK for everyone 16 June 2021