Moving across to Google Analytics 4 is a major project. Here’s how we’re preparing for the move.
Daisy Wain, Lead Performance Analyst, Government Digital Service
The GOV.UK account trial has been running since November, and here’s what we’ve learned so far.
Find out how GOV.UK’s Start a Business team is making better use of data to visualise end to end user journeys through GOV.UK. By looking at the different ways that users navigate our content, we’re able to identify problems and make our services work better for users.
Related content and links
A blog about running and improving the GOV.UK website, for anyone who is working on GOV.UK or interested in how the digital home of the UK government works. Written by the GOV.UK Team
Standards and guidelines
- Improving how users search for local information on GOV.UK 7 December 2022
- Incident report: Some GOV.UK URLs blocked by deceptive site warning 24 November 2022
- Improving the design of subtopic pages 21 November 2022
- How GOV.UK is upgrading to Google Analytics 4 3 November 2022
- Helping people understand cladding and building safety costs 27 October 2022