The GOV.UK account trial has been running since November, and here’s what we’ve learned so far.
Daisy Wain, Senior Performance Analyst
Find out how GOV.UK’s Start a Business team is making better use of data to visualise end to end user journeys through GOV.UK. By looking at the different ways that users navigate our content, we’re able to identify problems and make our services work better for users.
Related content and links
A blog about running and improving the GOV.UK website, for anyone who is working on GOV.UK or interested in how the digital home of the UK government works. Written by the GOV.UK Team
Standards and guidelines
- The GOV.UK roadmap: what we’re working on through spring 2022 18 January 2022
- Updating the GOV.UK homepage 13 December 2021
- Launching GOV.UK’s new menu bar 11 November 2021
- How we made the GOV.UK accordion component more accessible 29 October 2021
- Platforms and services: the GOV.UK architecture strategy 9 September 2021