Moving across to Google Analytics 4 is a major project. Here’s how we’re preparing for the move.
Daisy Wain, Lead Performance Analyst, Government Digital Service
The GOV.UK account trial has been running since November, and here’s what we’ve learned so far.
Find out how GOV.UK’s Start a Business team is making better use of data to visualise end to end user journeys through GOV.UK. By looking at the different ways that users navigate our content, we’re able to identify problems and make our services work better for users.
Related content and links
A blog about running and improving the GOV.UK website, for anyone who is working on GOV.UK or interested in how the digital home of the UK government works. Written by the GOV.UK Team
Standards and guidelines
- Updating GOV.UK’s crown 19 February 2024
- Moving our most-used publishing tool to the GOV.UK design system 8 February 2024
- The findings of our first generative AI experiment: GOV.UK Chat 18 January 2024
- Experimenting with how generative AI could help GOV.UK users 18 January 2024
- In numbers: How people used GOV.UK in 2023 8 January 2024