In December 2016 we wrote about our fifth round of benchmarking on GOV.UK. Since the blog post we’ve been analysing and sharing our results across GDS. Although we learned a lot about the specific tasks, we also found out more …
David is a user researcher on the GOV.UK content team. He uses qualitative research methods to bring user insights into teams and help them work in user centred ways.
Twice a year the user research team runs a benchmarking exercise so we can see how GOV.UK performs. It’s really important to constantly monitor how we’re doing to identify changes in trends that we should be focussing efforts on.
Related content and links
A blog about running and improving the GOV.UK website, for anyone who is working on GOV.UK or interested in how the digital home of the UK government works. Written by the GOV.UK Team
Standards and guidelines
- The GOV.UK roadmap: what we’re working on through spring 2022 18 January 2022
- Updating the GOV.UK homepage 13 December 2021
- Launching GOV.UK’s new menu bar 11 November 2021
- How we made the GOV.UK accordion component more accessible 29 October 2021
- Platforms and services: the GOV.UK architecture strategy 9 September 2021