GOV.UK Data Labs tells the story of the Discovery phase of building a Knowledge graph, which we call govGraph. This graph representation of GOV.UK content and its relationships to other government ‘things’ has powered apps and insights. We are now leveraging Natural Language Processing to enrich the graph further.
Felisia Loukou, Data Scientist
Related content and links
A blog about running and improving the GOV.UK website, for anyone who is working on GOV.UK or interested in how the digital home of the UK government works. Written by the GOV.UK Team
Standards and guidelines
Read GOV.UK standards and guidelines on blogs, URLs, service requests, Welsh, logos and more.
- The GOV.UK roadmap: what we’re working on through spring 2022 18 January 2022
- Updating the GOV.UK homepage 13 December 2021
- Launching GOV.UK’s new menu bar 11 November 2021
- How we made the GOV.UK accordion component more accessible 29 October 2021
- Platforms and services: the GOV.UK architecture strategy 9 September 2021