GOV.UK Data Labs tells the story of the Discovery phase of building a Knowledge graph, which we call govGraph. This graph representation of GOV.UK content and its relationships to other government ‘things’ has powered apps and insights. We are now leveraging Natural Language Processing to enrich the graph further.
Felisia Loukou, Data Scientist
Related content and links
A blog about running and improving the GOV.UK website, for anyone who is working on GOV.UK or interested in how the digital home of the UK government works. Written by the GOV.UK Team
Standards and guidelines
Read GOV.UK standards and guidelines on blogs, URLs, service requests, Welsh, logos and more.
- Platforms and services: the GOV.UK architecture strategy 9 September 2021
- Working with user feedback during COVID-19 16 August 2021
- How and why we switched to Continuous Deployment on GOV.UK 5 August 2021
- A team effort: pair writing the new Skilled Worker visa guidance with Home Office policy experts 14 July 2021
- How Real User Monitoring will improve GOV.UK for everyone 16 June 2021