GOV.UK Data Labs tells the story of the Discovery phase of building a Knowledge graph, which we call govGraph. This graph representation of GOV.UK content and its relationships to other government ‘things’ has powered apps and insights. We are now leveraging Natural Language Processing to enrich the graph further.
Dr Matthew Gregory, Senior Data Scientist
Related content and links
A blog about running and improving the GOV.UK website, for anyone who is working on GOV.UK or interested in how the digital home of the UK government works. Written by the GOV.UK Team
Standards and guidelines
Read GOV.UK standards and guidelines on blogs, URLs, service requests, Welsh, logos and more.
- Incident report: Unable to subscribe and unsubscribe from email alerts on 30 to 31 May 2022 17 June 2022
- What we’ve learned from one year of Real User Monitoring data on GOV.UK 13 June 2022
- Iterating the GOV.UK proposition: the first of our improvements for 2022 6 June 2022
- Celebrating Global Accessibility Awareness Day on GOV.UK 19 May 2022
- Making the GOV.UK feedback component more accessible 28 March 2022