Read why we shared our Related Content recommender tool with the algorithmic transparency pilot.
Dr Matthew Gregory, Lead Data Scientist at GDS
GOV.UK Data Labs tells the story of the Discovery phase of building a Knowledge graph, which we call govGraph. This graph representation of GOV.UK content and its relationships to other government ‘things’ has powered apps and insights. We are now leveraging Natural Language Processing to enrich the graph further.
Related content and links
A blog about running and improving the GOV.UK website, for anyone who is working on GOV.UK or interested in how the digital home of the UK government works. Written by the GOV.UK Team
Standards and guidelines
- How we ran a discovery for GOV.UK publishing permissions 25 January 2023
- Improving how users search for local information on GOV.UK 7 December 2022
- Incident report: Some GOV.UK URLs blocked by deceptive site warning 24 November 2022
- Improving the design of subtopic pages 21 November 2022
- How GOV.UK is upgrading to Google Analytics 4 3 November 2022