We launched the beta version of the new taxonomy earlier this year, which focuses on education content. In this post we’ll go into more detail about why this new taxonomy is required, and the choices we made while developing it.
It’s official: the new GOV.UK taxonomy is now in beta.
As of 6 April 2016, every dog in the UK must be fitted with a microchip - all 8 million of them. Currently around 60% of them are sporting ‘chips. Not a bad start, but that’s still a significant number …
Related content and links
A blog about running and improving the GOV.UK website, for anyone who is working on GOV.UK or interested in how the digital home of the UK government works. Written by the GOV.UK Team
Standards and guidelines
- Updating GOV.UK’s crown 19 February 2024
- Moving our most-used publishing tool to the GOV.UK design system 8 February 2024
- The findings of our first generative AI experiment: GOV.UK Chat 18 January 2024
- Experimenting with how generative AI could help GOV.UK users 18 January 2024
- In numbers: How people used GOV.UK in 2023 8 January 2024