We launched the beta version of the new taxonomy earlier this year, which focuses on education content. In this post we’ll go into more detail about why this new taxonomy is required, and the choices we made while developing it.
It’s official: the new GOV.UK taxonomy is now in beta.
As of 6 April 2016, every dog in the UK must be fitted with a microchip - all 8 million of them. Currently around 60% of them are sporting ‘chips. Not a bad start, but that’s still a significant number …
Related content and links
A blog about running and improving the GOV.UK website, for anyone who is working on GOV.UK or interested in how the digital home of the UK government works. Written by the GOV.UK Team
Standards and guidelines
- How we’re preparing for the migration to Google Analytics 4 24 August 2022
- The impact of removing jQuery on our web performance 15 August 2022
- How and why we removed jQuery from GOV.UK 11 August 2022
- Rolling out a new design for browsing GOV.UK by topic 8 August 2022
- How we're saving publishers time by converting formatted text 29 July 2022