We launched the beta version of the new taxonomy earlier this year, which focuses on education content. In this post we’ll go into more detail about why this new taxonomy is required, and the choices we made while developing it.
It’s official: the new GOV.UK taxonomy is now in beta.
As of 6 April 2016, every dog in the UK must be fitted with a microchip - all 8 million of them. Currently around 60% of them are sporting ‘chips. Not a bad start, but that’s still a significant number …
Related content and links
A blog about running and improving the GOV.UK website, for anyone who is working on GOV.UK or interested in how the digital home of the UK government works. Written by the GOV.UK Team
Standards and guidelines
- Undertaking GOV.UK's largest software infrastructure project 20 September 2023
- How we developed GOV.UK’s strategy for growth 24 August 2023
- Making it easier to add images on GOV.UK 10 August 2023
- Updating GOV.UK when there is a machinery of government change 15 June 2023
- Responding to the changing user needs of the COVID-19 landing page 6 March 2023