We launched the beta version of the new taxonomy earlier this year, which focuses on education content. In this post we’ll go into more detail about why this new taxonomy is required, and the choices we made while developing it.
It’s official: the new GOV.UK taxonomy is now in beta.
As of 6 April 2016, every dog in the UK must be fitted with a microchip - all 8 million of them. Currently around 60% of them are sporting ‘chips. Not a bad start, but that’s still a significant number …
Related content and links
A blog about running and improving the GOV.UK website, for anyone who is working on GOV.UK or interested in how the digital home of the UK government works. Written by the GOV.UK Team
Standards and guidelines
- The GOV.UK roadmap: what we’re working on through spring 2022 18 January 2022
- Updating the GOV.UK homepage 13 December 2021
- Launching GOV.UK’s new menu bar 11 November 2021
- How we made the GOV.UK accordion component more accessible 29 October 2021
- Platforms and services: the GOV.UK architecture strategy 9 September 2021