When a government reshuffle happens, a lot of changes need to happen across GOV.UK, quickly. Find out how GDS worked with colleagues across government to manage changes, and what we're doing to prepare for the next one.
Hannah Mackay, Content Designer, GOV.UK
Related content and links
A blog about running and improving the GOV.UK website, for anyone who is working on GOV.UK or interested in how the digital home of the UK government works. Written by the GOV.UK Team
Standards and guidelines
Read GOV.UK standards and guidelines on blogs, URLs, service requests, Welsh, logos and more.
- Celebrating Global Accessibility Awareness Day on GOV.UK 19 May 2022
- Making the GOV.UK feedback component more accessible 28 March 2022
- Replacing the scroll tracker on GOV.UK 17 March 2022
- Incident report: increased error rate on GOV.UK on 5 January 2022 25 February 2022
- How we improved translations on GOV.UK 9 February 2022