When a government reshuffle happens, a lot of changes need to happen across GOV.UK, quickly. Find out how GDS worked with colleagues across government to manage changes, and what we're doing to prepare for the next one.
Hannah Mackay, Content Designer, GOV.UK
Related content and links
A blog about running and improving the GOV.UK website, for anyone who is working on GOV.UK or interested in how the digital home of the UK government works. Written by the GOV.UK Team
Standards and guidelines
Read GOV.UK standards and guidelines on blogs, URLs, service requests, Welsh, logos and more.
- Undertaking GOV.UK's largest software infrastructure project 20 September 2023
- How we developed GOV.UK’s strategy for growth 24 August 2023
- Making it easier to add images on GOV.UK 10 August 2023
- Updating GOV.UK when there is a machinery of government change 15 June 2023
- Responding to the changing user needs of the COVID-19 landing page 6 March 2023