When a government reshuffle happens, a lot of changes need to happen across GOV.UK, quickly. Find out how GDS worked with colleagues across government to manage changes, and what we're doing to prepare for the next one.
Polly Green - Senior Content Designer, GOV.UK
We’ve launched a new tool called Content Data. It makes it a lot easier to find data about how GOV.UK content is performing. Find out about how it works and what you can use it for.
In the first 2 quarters of 2017 to 2018, some of GOV.UK’s content designers led improvement projects with government departments on specific content areas. The goal was to improve our understanding of user needs and iterate content to meet those …
Related content and links
A blog about running and improving the GOV.UK website, for anyone who is working on GOV.UK or interested in how the digital home of the UK government works. Written by the GOV.UK Team
Standards and guidelines
- The GOV.UK roadmap: what we’re working on through spring 2022 18 January 2022
- Updating the GOV.UK homepage 13 December 2021
- Launching GOV.UK’s new menu bar 11 November 2021
- How we made the GOV.UK accordion component more accessible 29 October 2021
- Platforms and services: the GOV.UK architecture strategy 9 September 2021