GDS and DLUHC worked together to develop a smart answer to help users find out how much they might have to pay to remove cladding, or make their building safe.
Polly Green - Senior Content Designer, GOV.UK
When a government reshuffle happens, a lot of changes need to happen across GOV.UK, quickly. Find out how GDS worked with colleagues across government to manage changes, and what we're doing to prepare for the next one.
We’ve launched a new tool called Content Data. It makes it a lot easier to find data about how GOV.UK content is performing. Find out about how it works and what you can use it for.
In the first 2 quarters of 2017 to 2018, some of GOV.UK’s content designers led improvement projects with government departments on specific content areas. The goal was to improve our understanding of user needs and iterate content to meet those …
Related content and links
A blog about running and improving the GOV.UK website, for anyone who is working on GOV.UK or interested in how the digital home of the UK government works. Written by the GOV.UK Team
Standards and guidelines
- Undertaking GOV.UK's largest software infrastructure project 20 September 2023
- How we developed GOV.UK’s strategy for growth 24 August 2023
- Making it easier to add images on GOV.UK 10 August 2023
- Updating GOV.UK when there is a machinery of government change 15 June 2023
- Responding to the changing user needs of the COVID-19 landing page 6 March 2023