When a government reshuffle happens, a lot of changes need to happen across GOV.UK, quickly. Find out how GDS worked with colleagues across government to manage changes, and what we're doing to prepare for the next one.
Polly Green - Senior Content Designer, GOV.UK
We’ve launched a new tool called Content Data. It makes it a lot easier to find data about how GOV.UK content is performing. Find out about how it works and what you can use it for.
In the first 2 quarters of 2017 to 2018, some of GOV.UK’s content designers led improvement projects with government departments on specific content areas. The goal was to improve our understanding of user needs and iterate content to meet those …
Related content and links
A blog about running and improving the GOV.UK website, for anyone who is working on GOV.UK or interested in how the digital home of the UK government works. Written by the GOV.UK Team
Standards and guidelines
- Incident report: Unable to subscribe and unsubscribe from email alerts on 30 to 31 May 2022 17 June 2022
- What we’ve learned from one year of Real User Monitoring data on GOV.UK 13 June 2022
- Iterating the GOV.UK proposition: the first of our improvements for 2022 6 June 2022
- Celebrating Global Accessibility Awareness Day on GOV.UK 19 May 2022
- Making the GOV.UK feedback component more accessible 28 March 2022