Read about the user research and testing behind how we created our tool to improve the ‘starting a business’ whole user journey.
Martin Lugton, Lead Product Manager, GOV.UK, at Government Digital Service (GDS)
Related content and links
A blog about running and improving the GOV.UK website, for anyone who is working on GOV.UK or interested in how the digital home of the UK government works. Written by the GOV.UK Team
Standards and guidelines
Read GOV.UK standards and guidelines on blogs, URLs, service requests, Welsh, logos and more.
- How Real User Monitoring will improve GOV.UK for everyone 16 June 2021
- Incident report: GOV.UK outage on 8 June 2021 11 June 2021
- How we are creating a product to help new business owners 2 June 2021
- Working in data, insight and user research roles at GOV.UK 28 May 2021
- We’ve updated our roadmap for 2021 to 2022 24 May 2021