We update the GOV.UK proposition in response to changing policy and government needs. Read on to find out what’s changed.
Robert Rockstroh, GOV.UK Policy & Strategy Manager, Government Digital Service (GDS)
We've been working on improving the tools government organisations use to publish content, and the way they use data to make sure that content stays useful.
I’m Rob and I work on website transition at the Government Digital Service (GDS). I’m part of a small, new team tasked with closing old or out-of-date government websites. Where appropriate, the transition content team will also be creating new …
Related content and links
A blog about running and improving the GOV.UK website, for anyone who is working on GOV.UK or interested in how the digital home of the UK government works. Written by the GOV.UK Team
Standards and guidelines
- Incident report: Unable to subscribe and unsubscribe from email alerts on 30 to 31 May 2022 17 June 2022
- What we’ve learned from one year of Real User Monitoring data on GOV.UK 13 June 2022
- Iterating the GOV.UK proposition: the first of our improvements for 2022 6 June 2022
- Celebrating Global Accessibility Awareness Day on GOV.UK 19 May 2022
- Making the GOV.UK feedback component more accessible 28 March 2022