We update the GOV.UK proposition in response to changing policy and government needs. Read on to find out what’s changed.
Robert Rockstroh, GOV.UK Policy & Strategy Manager, Government Digital Service (GDS)
We've been working on improving the tools government organisations use to publish content, and the way they use data to make sure that content stays useful.
I’m Rob and I work on website transition at the Government Digital Service (GDS). I’m part of a small, new team tasked with closing old or out-of-date government websites. Where appropriate, the transition content team will also be creating new …
Related content and links
A blog about running and improving the GOV.UK website, for anyone who is working on GOV.UK or interested in how the digital home of the UK government works. Written by the GOV.UK Team
Standards and guidelines
- How we ran a discovery for GOV.UK publishing permissions 25 January 2023
- Improving how users search for local information on GOV.UK 7 December 2022
- Incident report: Some GOV.UK URLs blocked by deceptive site warning 24 November 2022
- Improving the design of subtopic pages 21 November 2022
- How GOV.UK is upgrading to Google Analytics 4 3 November 2022