We’ve made huge strides over the past year towards our vision of a single sitewide taxonomy that powers front end navigation. Find out what we've done and what's next.
We've been working on creating a single sitewide taxonomy for GOV.UK. Find out how what this means for people across government who publish content to GOV.UK.
We’re trying to fix the marriage abroad smart answer on GOV.UK. The content isn’t helping users get the answers they need and the way we make changes to it is slow and laborious.
Related content and links
A blog about running and improving the GOV.UK website, for anyone who is working on GOV.UK or interested in how the digital home of the UK government works. Written by the GOV.UK Team
Standards and guidelines
- The GOV.UK roadmap: what we’re working on through spring 2022 18 January 2022
- Updating the GOV.UK homepage 13 December 2021
- Launching GOV.UK’s new menu bar 11 November 2021
- How we made the GOV.UK accordion component more accessible 29 October 2021
- Platforms and services: the GOV.UK architecture strategy 9 September 2021