The Modelling Services team recently blogged about the launch of step by step navigation. This is a new navigation pattern that shows users all the content and transactions they need to complete a service, on GOV.UK and beyond.
When we first created GOV.UK we did it based on the assumption that users shouldn’t need to know who provides a service to be able to use it. Users just want to complete a task - they shouldn’t have to …
The 'getting married abroad smart answer' helps British nationals find out if and how they can get married in another country.
Related content and links
A blog about running and improving the GOV.UK website, for anyone who is working on GOV.UK or interested in how the digital home of the UK government works. Written by the GOV.UK Team
Standards and guidelines
- A bold new look for the GOV.UK homepage 1 November 2023
- Undertaking GOV.UK's largest software infrastructure project 20 September 2023
- How we developed GOV.UK’s strategy for growth 24 August 2023
- Making it easier to add images on GOV.UK 10 August 2023
- Updating GOV.UK when there is a machinery of government change 15 June 2023