The Modelling Services team recently blogged about the launch of step by step navigation. This is a new navigation pattern that shows users all the content and transactions they need to complete a service, on GOV.UK and beyond.
When we first created GOV.UK we did it based on the assumption that users shouldn’t need to know who provides a service to be able to use it. Users just want to complete a task - they shouldn’t have to …
The 'getting married abroad smart answer' helps British nationals find out if and how they can get married in another country.
Related content and links
A blog about running and improving the GOV.UK website, for anyone who is working on GOV.UK or interested in how the digital home of the UK government works. Written by the GOV.UK Team
Standards and guidelines
- How we’re preparing for the migration to Google Analytics 4 24 August 2022
- The impact of removing jQuery on our web performance 15 August 2022
- How and why we removed jQuery from GOV.UK 11 August 2022
- Rolling out a new design for browsing GOV.UK by topic 8 August 2022
- How we're saving publishers time by converting formatted text 29 July 2022