We’ve been working on how to scope improving the starting and sustaining a business whole user journey, a big, complex space. Here are 5 lessons we’ve learned.
Ignacia Orellana, Lead Service Designer at GDS
We're looking at how we can improve the user journey for starting and sustaining a business. This is a huge area to look at - here’s how we scoped what we could improve.
Related content and links
A blog about running and improving the GOV.UK website, for anyone who is working on GOV.UK or interested in how the digital home of the UK government works. Written by the GOV.UK Team
Standards and guidelines
- Updating GOV.UK’s crown 19 February 2024
- Moving our most-used publishing tool to the GOV.UK design system 8 February 2024
- The findings of our first generative AI experiment: GOV.UK Chat 18 January 2024
- Experimenting with how generative AI could help GOV.UK users 18 January 2024
- In numbers: How people used GOV.UK in 2023 8 January 2024