We tested our design changes to the GOV.UK topic pages, and now we’re rolling out to all our users. Read about the A/B test and what changes we’re making.
Sam Dub, Product Lead on GOV.UK, GDS
We’ve made design changes to the GOV.UK homepage to improve its accessibility and make it a better user experience for the millions of people that visit it every week.
Learn why and how we updated the GOV.UK sitewide menu bar.
Related content and links
A blog about running and improving the GOV.UK website, for anyone who is working on GOV.UK or interested in how the digital home of the UK government works. Written by the GOV.UK Team
Standards and guidelines
- Updating GOV.UK’s crown 19 February 2024
- Moving our most-used publishing tool to the GOV.UK design system 8 February 2024
- The findings of our first generative AI experiment: GOV.UK Chat 18 January 2024
- Experimenting with how generative AI could help GOV.UK users 18 January 2024
- In numbers: How people used GOV.UK in 2023 8 January 2024