The GOV.UK roadmap has been updated to reflect our 2021 to 2022 plans - find out what’s changed.
Leanne Cummings, Head of Product, GOV.UK
Head of Product, GOV.UK
Our 2020 to 2021 public roadmap shows what we’ve recently shipped, what’s up next and what we’re exploring. It lets everyone see what we’re doing to make GOV.UK work better for all its users.
GOV.UK is thinking about ways that we can make it easier for users to interact with government. This post looks in a bit more detail at a key strand of this work - the exploration of a GOV.UK account
The GOV.UK team at GDS has launched our roadmap for 2020 to 2021. Find out what we’re looking to accomplish in the coming period, and hear about our priority areas of work.
Related content and links
A blog about running and improving the GOV.UK website, for anyone who is working on GOV.UK or interested in how the digital home of the UK government works. Written by the GOV.UK Team
Standards and guidelines
- Platforms and services: the GOV.UK architecture strategy 9 September 2021
- Working with user feedback during COVID-19 16 August 2021
- How and why we switched to Continuous Deployment on GOV.UK 5 August 2021
- A team effort: pair writing the new Skilled Worker visa guidance with Home Office policy experts 14 July 2021
- How Real User Monitoring will improve GOV.UK for everyone 16 June 2021