GOV.UK is thinking about ways that we can make it easier for users to interact with government. This post looks in a bit more detail at a key strand of this work - the exploration of a GOV.UK account
Leanne Cummings, Head of Product, GOV.UK
Head of Product, GOV.UK
The GOV.UK team at GDS has launched our roadmap for 2020 to 2021. Find out what we’re looking to accomplish in the coming period, and hear about our priority areas of work.
Related content and links
A blog about running and improving the GOV.UK website, for people who create or manage content on the site, frequent users and anyone else who is interested. Written by the GOV.UK team.
Act now to comply with new accessibility regulations
New regulations mean public sector bodies have a legal duty to make websites and apps accessible. Service and product owners for central government’s website, GOV.UK, need to upload an accessibility page and publishers need to upload an accessible documents policy.
Find out how your public sector organisation is impacted at GOV.UK/accessibility-regulations.
Standards and guidelines
- Mapping the “Start a Business” journey on GOV.UK 14 October 2020
- Using accounts to personalise the user experience on GOV.UK 7 October 2020
- Deputy Director job opportunities with GOV.UK at the Government Digital Service 7 September 2020
- We’ve updated the GOV.UK proposition 20 August 2020
- One graph to rule them all 7 August 2020