The GOV.UK Team has updated its roadmap to reflect what we’ve shipped, what we’re working on and what we’re exploring up to spring 2022. Read on to find out what the team is up to.
Leanne Cummings, Deputy Director for Portfolio Delivery on GOV.UK, Government Digital Service
Head of Product, GOV.UK
The GOV.UK roadmap has been updated to reflect our 2021 to 2022 plans - find out what’s changed.
Our 2020 to 2021 public roadmap shows what we’ve recently shipped, what’s up next and what we’re exploring. It lets everyone see what we’re doing to make GOV.UK work better for all its users.
GOV.UK is thinking about ways that we can make it easier for users to interact with government. This post looks in a bit more detail at a key strand of this work - the exploration of a GOV.UK account
The GOV.UK team at GDS has launched our roadmap for 2020 to 2021. Find out what we’re looking to accomplish in the coming period, and hear about our priority areas of work.
Related content and links
A blog about running and improving the GOV.UK website, for anyone who is working on GOV.UK or interested in how the digital home of the UK government works. Written by the GOV.UK Team
Standards and guidelines
- Why and how we updated the GOV.UK campaign templates 5 October 2022
- How we’re preparing for the migration to Google Analytics 4 24 August 2022
- The impact of removing jQuery on our web performance 15 August 2022
- How and why we removed jQuery from GOV.UK 11 August 2022
- Rolling out a new design for browsing GOV.UK by topic 8 August 2022